Payal Joshi is the founder of Ignited Future that offers world-class career counselling for students. The team of expert counsellors helps students figure out their personality and guide them accordingly while making education, career and life choices. The counsellors discuss the student’s thought process and how to overcome any hurdles in the decision-making. They value students’ ideas, feelings, and concerns about their career and help them sort out educational choices. They map the career choices to the personality and evolve the best fit option through multiple rounds of assessments. The company specializes in one-on-one counselling sessions and equips students with next-gen skills that make them college ready. It emphasizes the need for profile building and role of extracurricular activities in a student’s journey.
Key Benefits of Ignited Future:
● Identify the factors influencing students’ career development, and help them assess their interests, abilities, and values.
● Locate resources and sources of career information.
● Determine the next steps and develop a plan to achieve the student’s goals.
● Review the student essays and statement of purpose.
● Guide students in stream selection after grade 10.
● Help students with their application process (if they are applying to abroad countries).
● Discover students’ strengths and potential, and help them choose the right career.
Payal Joshi is a qualified Career Counsellor with a lot of experience across various functions. She has done her PGDBA and B.com. She is a certified Global Career Counsellor from Univariety and UCLA Extension. She has mastered early child education at KKEL and spread her leaning to multiple activities to achieve perfection. Payal believes that Teaching and Counseling go hand in hand, and it’s very important to counsel children every now and then on life skills. “Teaching is my passion and Counseling is my strength” remarks Payal about her liking towards both the fields. She is an expert in goal setting, developing a growth mindset, analyzing the personality, and evaluating the key personality traits of students. These skills made her an expert in her field, and she is a revered personality in the Counselling space.